Thursday, March 01, 2007



New Enhancements in Creative Virility

How accessible is art, and does priviledge yield exposure to finer examples of influence? How does one tarry the value of creative expression, or the affect it has on modern society? Has culture become no more than hobby? Though the only legacy that will matter will be the physical condition of our planet and it's inhabitants. And of a sudden I must quote you something from my TV Guide:

The detail from untitled (14x11 oil on canvas), is yet another trial in my exploration of oil painting. Layed in with such thin applications of paint, it seemed as if I was just staining the canvas. Hopefully this depression era style will lead to more buttery experiments, for it is a whimsical medium, radiating hue.

My Current Rotation:

1. Zappa/ Mothers: Roxy & Elsewhere

2. Bob Dylan: Biograph

3. Robert Wyatt: Shleep

4. Mason Jennings: Use Your Voice

5. John Coltrane: Live at Birdland

No comments: